Thursday 8 November 2012

Lamb Lollipops

So, here I am, a few days in, and really starting to get into the 15 minute mindset.

I have to admit I was a tad unsure about this recipe, I mean, come on, lamb chops with a curry sauce! Would it work?!?

Yes it does! Juicy, sticky lamb dipped in a delicious curry sauce, what is there not to love. And it actually only took 15 minutes, hurrah! With only a few ingredients, it was super quick and easy to whip up. My favourite addition was the poppadoms, after seeing how they turn out on the TV programme, I was slightly scared They would not work for me, but with only 40 calories each, and a minute in the microwave, I would definitely use these instead of the fried ones.

And, you wouldn't believe how great they were scrunched up over the lamb and curry sauce, If you are sat there thinking what a pointless addition, stop! You have to have these as well, the meal would not be the same without it.

I will also say I have never seen my boyfriend eat so quickly as he did with this meal! A must make for any curry lover!

Chloe

1 comment:

  1. Where can I find the cooking instructions for this??? I have been looking everywhere

    ReplyDelete