Tuesday 6 November 2012

Prawn Linguine

This recipe so far has been my favourite. Simple, different and absolutely delicious!!!

When I usually use a recipe from a book I tend to change certain ingredients if it's not something I would usually eat, for example anchovies. I usually cannot stand these in a salad or pizza, but I decided if Jamie Oliver says you cannot taste them them I will give it a try! And boy, I was not disappointed. They just melted away and left a delicious flavour.

The garlic breadcrumbs may seem like a pointless addition to the dish, and I would be lying if I said I disagreed to begin with, but have to say they added something extra to the dish that without, would have made the dish less exciting. They were simple to make, and as long as your don't burn them will taste great!

The whole meal took 20 minutes to make, so I cant really complain! 20 minutes to make a healthy and delicious dish is amazing, also most of the ingredients I had in my cupboard so didn't have to spend much at the shops.

I will definitely be making this again!!!

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment